Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, September 13, 2020

Weekend of ego slaps

Today I read something about the astrology foiling all sorts of plans this weekend.

I thought that I would try and use the weekend for getting rid of some old stuff, as well as for being a bit more active on some Discord servers (for I had felt like leaving them in favor of something more productive).

During the weekend, I managed to hurt my ego twice, then I accidentally managed to hurt two people on one of the servers and caused a third to be kicked. While I had thought of applying for the art contest there, the fact that it's a contest and that there's a prize was already quite demotivating for me. Decided to become inactive on the server, instead.

Had been looking forward to chatting with an interesting person, but as it turned out, they had lost one of their parents due to an accident and they had removed their online presence altogether. For me this caused the reality to kick in once more.

Then regarding getting rid of some stuff. Uncle's van got into a small accident. While he did get a replacement car, its battery died.

Sometimes plans end up being rather pointless.

No comments:

Post a Comment