Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, September 10, 2020

Ecstatic energy

Yesterday I had lunch at a hostel cafeteria. A colleague asked what the daily dish was, whether it was good and if the portion was large enough. I had enjoyed it, and the colleague thought of going to the same place. Today I found out that he had gone to another restaurant. He had even had the same kind of daily dish there, with a reasonable portion. Though, at that restaurant they rarely serve that kind of dishes and usually the portion has been too small for him. I was really confused, for the odds of such a coincidence seemed very unlikely.

Watched a movie via Discord yesterday evening. Tried to watch the stream from my laptop at first, but at some point I became somewhat annoyed by the repetitive sound of someone entering and leaving the channel. While the movie was smooth, my Discord kept me leaving and entering the channel ::facepalm::.

While walking home today, I felt quite a bit of ecstatic energy circulating in the body. I think it has been like 10 years since the last time I experienced something similar. Moreover, it was windy outside today, I could feel the trees around me and the wind was rather responsive.

No comments:

Post a Comment