Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, September 18, 2020

Wind

A couple of nights ago I dreamt I had a 14-hour hike with father. There was a lot of chatting on all sorts of topics (which I don't remember), and eventually we reached the destination and enjoyed a sauna.

It was quite stormy yesterday, and before falling asleep I decided to concentrate on the wind outside. There were some qualities to the wind which I had forgotten, and when I tried to apply these qualities to the body in the chest and throat area, I realized something.

Wind doesn't concern itself with the seriousness of anything. It blows around playfully, enjoying freedom, gently touching things here and there. If water symbolizes emotions, then water doesn't really have a place in the chest. Water ought to be lower. I think I've had a tendency to take the issues of the heart and throat chakras too seriously and that I've gotten too emotional about these.

In one of the dreams last night, I met Alan Watts at a bonfire. I was surprised that he was still alive (stupid, I know). Anyway, shook hands with him and continued my way.

At some point I had a hypnagogic image of intense energy within the body, applying enough pressure on it to produce cracks through which the light radiated out.

No comments:

Post a Comment