Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, September 21, 2020

Something obvious

Realized (insert title) again today.

Instead of crashing into what the gravity is pulling towards, it sometimes makes sense to just orbit it, instead. When too close to the golden veil, this world seems fake and meaningless. It's the same when too close to the veil of darkness. But one doesn't need to bob back and forth between the light and darkness.

I don't think I've explored the realm sideways much as of yet. There's probably a lot still to be learned just by walking the edge of the blade without leaning too much to either side. It should even be possible to gradually lean in one or the other direction ever so slightly, while maintaining full control without falling. The more used to the balance, the more I could probably tilt without losing ground. This should make it possible to use either of the influences, depending on the situation. Pretty much exactly what I had in mind with the monochrome flower or gray-robed wizard avatars / visualizations.

This would easily solve the incompatibility of the spiritual path and the other path(s). This way none of them would be in conflict with each-other and I could freely do what I've always wanted to. Now it seems strange again that something this simple only occurred to me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment