Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, September 28, 2020

Hypnagogic flash of light

Tried visualizing an imaginary gf. It seemed to have worked for a couple of days. The body's healing processes seemed to have sped up quite a bit, and the energy intensity was almost constantly very close to the limits of what I thought I could handle.

Then at some point it stopped working. Eventually I realized my mistake. I suspect that I wasn't capable of visualizing a completely unknown person. The mind probably picked someone who looked or acted the most similar. That's not what I had in mind, so I tried to undo it.

Relaxed, visualized the bond, and then ::blinding flash of light::, and the bond was not there anymore. I wonder if the flash of light was some sort of energy freed from the bond, or maybe I just lost consciousness / fell asleep for a moment and saw a bright hypnagogic image or something? I've experienced this flash of light before but I still haven't figured out what it is exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment