Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Root vibration

This is something which has been there on/off for years. Sometimes I've thought it's the phone vibrating because someone's calling me or something. Though, usually when I've checked, there haven't been any unanswered calls. As an alternative, I've thought it's some sort of nerve damage due to which some muscles are vibrating sometimes.

Today things have been somewhat different from the usual. This vibration has appeared and disappeared almost every 10 seconds or so, each time lasting for a few seconds. Moreover, the frequency of the vibration is constant, and surprisingly precise.

As a consequence, it feels like bindu throughout the body are also affected.

No comments:

Post a Comment