Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, September 6, 2020

Apartment cleanup

It has been taking a while, and will probably take some more. I'm glad that mom and sister are patient and cooperative.

In my attempts to raise my HP, I've been battling the issues which I've kept tucked away throughout the years. Sometimes things have gotten quite emotional for me. While most of it doesn't have anything at all to do with her, for some reason, sister has been having precognitive dreams of said battles. I'm glad that the eye medicine has helped to make the eye less sensitive to emotions.

For a couple of times, random people in my dreams asked why the heck I wasn't practising levitation. A bit annoyed, I picked it up for a while. It is helpful / important in raising the HP, too. Not only does it reduce inertia, but it also reduces the friction within the body. This practice has also strengthened the upward flow of psi quite a bit again.

Some days ago I had a typical tummo-related dream where my presence powered some power tools. There have also been crackling noises from the furniture again. Also, one night a blackout occurred right when I opened my eyes. Phone has sometimes behaved strange, and yesterday it shut down during a call with my aunt. I've also been having rather frequent issues with payment terminals at shops. Today I wiped off some dust from the laptop screen and it caused a refresh & redraw of the underlying application window.

Today morning I had a dream where someone was investigating the phenomena of objects moving or floating around randomly in an old barn house. I told them not to worry about it, for it was normal.

I know that the cat enjoys the air humidifier. Recently I witnessed the cat switch it on (by turning the knob). While it was probably accidental (I don't think the cat actually meant to switch it on), it looked cool.

There's something which I've been meaning to post for a while. When I've visited the bathroom, I've sometimes leaned my head against the door. At that spot, there are a lot of bumps in the paint, highlighting the spot. I don't remember there being that many bumps. Perhaps there used to be just a few but that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment