Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Clown

Had been feeling a bit sad about the thoughts of drifting away from the society again.

Today morning I thought the weather was cloudy and all, but the moment I entered the office, there was something shining in there. It looked as if a tiny spot light were hanging from a colleague's desk. I observed it closer and found that a single godray traced through the blinds and met the golden plug of an HDMI cable hanging from the colleague's desk. The corner of the plug then reflected the light onto the floor, as if it were a spot light hanging mid-air.

While on my way to lunch with a colleague, I opened the front door. Just as I did, a really strange guy went past, on a bicycle. The sight was so absurd that it caught me off guard and I must've stared at him with a stupid look on my face or something. I think he had a red costume, a winter hat and ridiculous-looking circular black sunglasses with thick white rims. The moment he passed by, he started laughing.

Regardless of the fact that I had been dead serious, I took a few more steps and couldn't help but laugh as well. The timing was just perfect and the whole situation was so absurd. I guess that made my day, whatever that was. Anyway, me and the colleague laughed about it for some time.

While sometimes the vibration was still there near the root chakra, today I noticed the vibration in some other parts of the body as well. For a few times it appeared at the navel or at the right shoulder. Also, I think I've actually been getting this vibration also at the heart and throat chakras, just that it hasn't usually been very intense nor has it lasted very long.

No comments:

Post a Comment