Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Billiard

It was a busy weekend - a satellite workshop from early Friday morning till Sunday evening, so I didn't even have the time to do homework. =P But that doesn't mean no weird stuff happened.


Endel and Tavo were playing billiard. Tavo is by far the most cool and calm person I have had the chance to meet - an embers-walker, who I really envy. I was watching the game and I felt like practicing PK on the billiard balls. At first I was keeping it back, afraid that the balls would move in some abnormal way and that someone would notice. Then, at some moment I thought what the heck and just tried to move a ball into a hole that Tavo had hit. The ball was rolling straight towards one of the walls, when suddenly it started to curve towards the hole and stopped right in front of it. Tavo said something in the lines of: "Did you see how that ball just moved? The table must be tilted pretty hard." I just replied: "Yeah, I saw it."

No comments:

Post a Comment