Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, April 4, 2010

Lend a hand

In the morning I meditated for maybe half an hour. When I had fallen into such a low state that I was dreaming at short intervals and couldn't manage to bring the focus back. Suddenly I saw someone lending a hand and I took it. After that, my focus was back to normal and I managed to stay awake again. It was weird, how detailed and real the hand looked - it was slightly transparent, looked as if it were glowing bright yellow-orange colored. I noticed that this someone was wearing a gray suit. Went to sleep afterwards.

Before going to sleep yesterday evening, I picked up the psi-wheel again and tried it uncovered. I could twitch it a few times, but whenever it started to rotate in the wrong direction, I stopped it right away and had difficulties moving it afterwards. I noticed that I had started to put more effort into PK, almost as if I'm slowly forgetting the "no concentration" method.

I also tried teleportation again, it seemed as if I could almost feel myself along with some surroundings at the destination, but I always ruined it by thinking back on the place where I was trying to teleport from (which was almost exactly half a meter away =P). I know I don't have any proof that I have teleported, but it suddenly occurred to me that I also can't prove that I haven't done it (even though I know I haven't done it). Perhaps the method of feeling oneself in different surroundings could actually be working and it's just a matter of practicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment