Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, April 18, 2010

PK and breathing

Tried to spin the psi-wheel uncovered again a couple of days ago and I couldn't do it. I kept falling asleep and almost got a headache from trying too hard. I didn't give up yet and about 10 minutes later, I felt my left nostril opening and the right one closing (breath flow changed from Pingala back to Ida). At the moment it did, my mind became clear for a moment and the psi-wheel twitched. Well, I was still to tired to get it going correctly.


Having messed with school more than psionics the last few weeks in addition to the fact that I wasn't able to spin it a couple of days ago, yesterday I decided to just place the psi-wheel on the table uncovered (while still blocking my vision and breath with its semi-transparent plastic cover) and start recording. It spun .. occasionally, although the video became really boring (psi-wheel stood still for most of the 10 minutes).


Edit: Uploaded it - here.


Tried it again today evening, but achieved the same result as a few days before - didn't move. At first I thought it was because I was thinking about the upcoming exam. A while later I noticed that I had been breathing through Pingala for a couple of hours already (since we started watching Naruto with my father).


Although breathing through my right nostril makes me sleepy and unable to concentrate correctly, PK shouldn't need any concentration and what is more, it shouldn't depend on the way I'm breathing (during practice, psi or prana should be flowing in Sushumna nadi anyway). This probably means that as I haven't mastered Energy Manipulation yet, I'm trying to do PK wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment