Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, May 27, 2012

Forgot to post

Owltwelve's last OBEs have been pretty inspiring (forming an astral body on the run, running down a corridor, jumping through the window and flying into upper atmosphere) .. makes me want to focus more on OBEs again. =P

Some stuff that I've forgotten to post.

On Friday, right after becoming civil, we went to a supermarket to celebrate. Chose an ice cream, but accidentally looked at the discount price. Didn't have the discount card. Since the lady at the checkout didn't know the full price, she just used her own discount card for me. That was quite a surprise for me.

Before the theatre performance yesterday, I was staring out of the window, when something white flew up into the sky. Targeted it for some pk practice. I think it was a hot air balloon or something .. it was pretty responsive to pk. Moved to right, left, away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment