Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, May 17, 2012

Too bad

Aand that's it for this exercise. Stuff's all broken, which means we're idle. Tough geisting? :(:

Edit: It turned out there were no orders for us today anyway, so it doesn't matter if stuff worked or not. Lucky synchronicities..

Yay, about 1 more week and I'm in reserve, back to civil life.

A while ago, I attempted to hug myself astrally. For about 4 hours, it was difficult to hold the tears. Strong pressure was being applied to the throat chakra. Couldn't resolve all of the problems with it. Caught cold and lost my voice for almost a week. Noticed that self-hugging made me a bit more selfish and arrogant. At least the heart chakra felt better after that.

For some reason, my ego still likes it when life is difficult (and not only for me). On the other hand, the soul likes to keep things simple and minimalistic, which I think might be the reason for my geisting.

Two days ago we had the chance to take a shower (it's been a while). Though, I had already been there and without this body .. 2 or 3 years ago, I guess. Recognized OBE symptoms in that dream (disorientation with 360 degrees sight, dark fog, no interaction with other people).

A pack of peanuts and dried fruits jumped off the table while watching a movie yesterday evening.

Edit: Wow, love the weather in this "desert". Thunder and rain. The air is so warm and moist today, the smell of the flowers and small pines is really refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment