Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Lev practice

Got a city permit just before release. Slept for about 12 hours and practiced some psi-manipulation and levitation .. until I became dizzy. Practiced doing somersaults in the air in the dreams. I think I've been spending a lot of dream-time on some sort of construct forging inside the body.

Something was different about yesterday's levitation practices. This time I created a steeper gradient of consciousness, to draw the line of what would become weightless and what not.

I'm feeling a bit strange and dizzy today, as if the head were thick of psi. Perhaps the flow of psi from root to the crown is restoring? Entrained to something non-physical?

No comments:

Post a Comment