Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, May 26, 2012

Reserve!!

Yay, got into reserve yesterday. Slept a lot again.

A lot of thanks to an entity, who helped heal my feet. Wearing boots independent of weather causes trench foot.

Realized one big flaw in my practices. In order to keep my use of psi economic, I have been reusing it all the time. It seems that actually the point is to always circulate fresh psi in the body. Perhaps there's some sort of a natural system that cleans dirty psi.

Understood the logics of Feng Shui. As for rivers, the river bed reflects the path that the river flows most often, psi also flows along the paths already trodden .. doors, windows, pipes and so on. Used to be really skeptical about Feng Shui. Perhaps the same logic applies for astrology as well? Used to be very skeptical about that too, well, I still am to some extent.

It turns out I was really lucky in everything. As others commented on it, I experienced the best 8-month service.

No comments:

Post a Comment