Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, May 28, 2012

Mainstreamized

Remembered that when that entity healed my feet, I guess the feet chakras opened up. Had that familiar unbearably good feeling in the feet. The pleasurable feeling occasionally moved up the channels and caused muscles to twitch. After wearing good running shoes for a couple of days, my feet no longer look like ham sandwiches.

Not too successful attempts at exiting the body yesterday evening. Forgot to relax all of the muscles beforehand.

Noticed that there was a small glass lantern hanging from the ceiling. Attempted to lift it with pk .. it twitched a little. Released it and just looked at it. Almost lost awareness of my body and started to see and feel the surroundings from the lantern. The positioning was pretty ingenious .. the view was great, though dark and foggy (as usually during my RV or OBE attempts).

On a bus today, I experienced that control over my thoughts has plunged a lot during the service. Ego has been "mainstreamized" a little - thoughts of money, girls, cars popping up frequently. At some moment, something "exploded" and there was a strong sharp pain in the chest. For about half a minute, the pain echoed with every heartbeat. Observed the area .. nothing there. As if the psi channel suddenly opened up at heart chakra.

Edit: Remembered that yesterday evening I also tried to enlarge "the flame inside of me". It was so tiny that it was barely lit. Managed to boost it a little.

Felt pretty alienated on the bus. Really nice people around me and then I'm having problems with hooliganism in my thoughts. It looked like my thoughts disturbed other people. They reacted by giving me weird looks when an uncontrolled thought got free.

No comments:

Post a Comment