Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, May 19, 2012

Healing a buddy

During the exercise, one of the roommates fell ill. Similar to the pneumonia that I had. Attempted to sneaky-heal him one night. Via empathy, I could tell that he didn't like it; he was slightly afraid of stuff he didn't believe in and quite confident that he would become well on his own. When the exercise was over, 2 weeks later, he asked me (verbal communication) if I knew some kind of magic that would make him feel better. I said "Imagine being well." My pneumonia was a really tough one to heal and I'm still not sure it's completely healed or not.

Felt pretty lightweight yesterday, close to flying. Perhaps it was the happiness and joy of endex that made me feel so light.

2 comments:

  1. Indeed it's hard to heal people who deny existence of such abilities. Kinda like hypnosis, don't let yourself get hypnotized, you won't. Don't accept energies, don't get healed. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I don't like to force anything on other people. If they don't want my help, then I won't heal them. =)

    ReplyDelete