Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, August 20, 2012

Holiday

Nice..
On Saturday, I didn't feel like going to work on Monday. Today it turned out it's a holiday and nobody's here. Shall walk back home then.. =D

Took a 2x longer path home, attempting to meditate on the way.

On one of the buildings I walked past, the flag had become tangled. Formed a reverse wind vortex that released the flag.

The feeling of connectivity was amazing. Walked past a bridge, where they were doing some construction work. There was a big block of concrete. While walking past it, acquired the feeling of it as well as the feeling of it leaning towards me. That sort of surprised me; didn't want it to fall on me and stopped the practice.

Edit: Someone had made a graffiti on the asphalt there. The symbol of the monochrome flower that I had visualized a long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment