Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, August 31, 2012

Sparkly figure

Have been more focused on work recently. Sorry for that, especially because I've noticed how every time I focus away from the weird, the same happens with other people in the community. I can't fully dedicate myself to something, without affecting other aspects.

Yesterday I saw something slowly crawl across the table, up to the laptop and disappear. In 3d, it was a formless transparent figure, with random tiny golden orb sparkles moving around inside or something. Looked away and back in different ways for multiple times and still found it crawling there. So, it wasn't a clump of eye floaters nor eye strain. Don't know what it was, but it looked harmless and, actually, somewhat cute.

A couple of nights ago I had a dream I considered interesting. I was put in a box, to see what I would do. Can't remember a ceiling, but the walls and floor looked somewhat soft and plastic (similar to wet cardboard). Everything in the box had rotten to dark and the stench of energy there seemed pretty toxic. The goal was to solve the puzzle and get out. Walked to the closest wall, there was a pillar with a tiny box on top of it; touched it, the tiny box nearly fell down. Walked back and looked around. Walked to the center of the room, just to check out what was there. Looked like an old airlock with some pieces of cloth around it. Started moving air around with pk. With movement, the air started to produce ambient light, the box eventually lost its darkness and I could no longer sense it (became transparent).

Edit: The dream was inspired by this video:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=451_1345954346

No comments:

Post a Comment