Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, August 12, 2012

Way to go, sis!

Sister made a ~ 400 km trip in a single day with a broken bicycle. Its rear wheel fell off every now and then. She'll be on a trip back soon. I bow before her renunciation and faith. Seriously, I wouldn't have expected that from her.
--------------------------
Read some more Bhagavad Gita and found that I've been using urge and desire to push my spiritual development. There can't be any proper development until it's bound to desires. Have to just do it, like before.

Experienced a flashback of one life. Not the first one from that one. Used to be into zero-point energy experiments, psychokinesis and meditation there as well, I guess. A lot of the experiments I performed on the bed, which was always covered with a carpet (which has triggered the memory of it twice - once when I saw a youtube video with someone performing pk experiments near a similar bed). A couple of meditation sessions with the sun rays shining through the curtains and observing the dust particles while out of body.

No comments:

Post a Comment