Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Buzz

A busy weekend - another workshop. Insufficient sleep, a lot of tension.

Felt rather tense again last night. When I went to bed, the tension was released and a buzzing sensation appeared. A subtle vibration at the resonant frequencies of the body.

Focused on the buzzing sensation. Started hearing hypnagogic sounds. Consciousness started shifting. At some point, I noticed that the mind had split. I was floating out of body, above me, another part of the mind was dreaming. Didn't want to touch the dreaming mind, nor did I want to move back into the body. Carefully floated off to the side, then touched the floor with my feet. Tried to maintain the vividness of the experience by touching all sorts of objects in the room. Strange, but I found the room door to be open (always close it before going to sleep). Walked around the apartment, came back into my room and started thinking of what it was that I had wanted to do.

Right - wanted to go out, fly into space and visit the Moon. Floated up to the balcony window, changed shape to fit through and took off. Bam, unconscious. Apparently, a half of my conscious mind considered glass as solid and got stuck behind the glass. Another half of my conscious mind moved through the glass, to the other side. The consciousness lost its "critical mass".

At the middle of night, I noticed seeing some very heavily symbolistic stuff. Woke up at 5:55 AM to find the blanket cast aside, body cold. Focused on the buzzing again to fix the organs .. too tired to maintain the focus.

It seems that with proper focus, this buzzing sensation allows for recovering the whole body from any illnesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment