Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, November 18, 2013

Pastlife memories and dejavu:

Watched The life of Pi yesterday. A really inspiring movie. A really inspiring life he had. A few flashbacks from pastlives while watching this film. I have nothing against reincarnation. But then again, I'm not sure whether I would want it again or not.

Went to bed. Since a couple of organs had caught a little cold (the jacket no longer helps against strong wind), I wrapped more blanket around the body. This caused me to move less, which in turn caused me to spend more time in the half-dream state. Woke up pretty tired in the morning. Didn't want to go to the meeting, the body wanted 1 more hour of sleep. Went anyway .. and realized I had come 1 hour early (forgot that the meeting time had been shifted).

Enjoyed the sun shining in through the 3rd eye, while sitting in a classroom. A yawny lecture because it was so hot with the sun shining in like that. While in a sort of half-sleep state during the lecture, I recognized several feelings and images from before this life.

Occasionally glanced at the clock, waiting for the lecture to be over. Noticed the cracked plaster on the wall, right above the door. It popped into my mind that it's gonna fall soon. It crumbled to the floor when a fellow student left for the toilet just a few minutes later.

Later had a deja vu of realizing what the time was and becoming a bit nervous about it. Didn't want to experience that again and told my colleague that I would like to leave soon.

At home, I checked the Paranatural comics for updates. The new panels looked a bit too familiar. Knew what was there and even remembered a few lines. But the odd thing is .. it was posted today morning and I hadn't physically read it yet. The info was in my mind but in a sort of compressed format - not exactly 1:1 but the translation of this package was pretty close to what came by. Perhaps I had seen the content in the dreams or something?
Chapter 4 page 54, comment 26630

Chinese cabbage becomes bitter in oil. Well, the same had happened to sister's salad from yesterday evening. Nevertheless, had to eat what I had piled up on my plate. Something cool happened. The bitter taste localized into a cloud of sorts. I breathed this cloud out through the nose. As a side-effect, the bitter taste was no more. The pieces of cabbage that I swallowed tasted fresh.

Figured I should focus more on the throat chakra. Each time I come from the cold into the warm, a pain shoots through the neck as blood and psi comes forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment