Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, November 15, 2013

My own curse

Had a dream, where I couldn't sense psi at first. Started working on energy manipulation and gradually built up on the intensity. Eventually managed to lift off the ground. Worked it even further and flying around started to seem rather effortless. Tried all sorts of fancy stuff - flying with the body tilted 45 degrees, flying feet forward, etc.

The day didn't seem all that great, though. 2 tests / exams and didn't feel all that confident in those. Had spent the week on work, instead of studying for those. It's a weird feeling when everyone is expecting you to score the highest and you know you won't. My own curse .. have treated others the same way for 20 years. Instead of becoming what I used to wish, people see me as what I had wanted to become - also exactly how I've treated others for 20 years.

None of this is actually bad, just the problem is that it makes me feel down and not satisfied with myself or something - because of letting others down. Even when I do score the highest, then that's what makes me feel dissatisfied about myself - as if being arrogant and mocking others or something.

Naruto Shippuuden episode 338 was pretty deep on this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment