Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, November 11, 2013

Heart chakra

On Saturday morning, I woke up at 4 AM. Not tired, I practised concentration, watched some meditation- and yoga-related videos, practised concentration again and so on. Went back to sleep at about 9 AM or something.

Have been feeling floaty. Energy is moving around but there's still stress at the heart and throat chakras (which I've been attempting to light up a little more). Camel pose, focus on a green forest and visualizing love, heat and light radiating out to everything.

The old laptop HDD started making some weird noises again. Writing this on the new laptop, which I expect to last longer. The same laptop that I saw in one of my dreams some time ago. A lenovo that took some effort to install linux on it for dual boot.

Criss Angel Believe S01E04 was pretty inspiring .. a lot of levitation. He visualized the effect of paper sticking to fingertips due to static electricity. This helped him pull the person off the ground.

I expected a lot more from The Tomorrow People series. The plot and the characters seem a bit too childish. It also caught my attention that the computers were Lenovo with Microsoft Windows 8.
Actually, the Heroes series seemed to have similar issues.

SG-1 series, however, has acquired a whole different meaning over those years.

No comments:

Post a Comment