Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, November 8, 2013

Vitamins

Not much new, except for the occasional sensation of weight-reduction. Sometimes while walking up the stairs, I've felt the body become lighter, or my bag become lighter, or both.

Excited about the ordering of a new laptop, there has been some geisting (somehow a change of emotions caused a loud pop in the living-room speakers). Some nervousness as well, though, this kind of a reaction doesn't seem very logical.

The weather had been rather dull for weeks. Preferred sunlight today. Played with the clouds a little, which caused it to rain before the sky cleared up.

A lot of unconscious sleep recently. Was feeling rather tired in the morning, until I took a BelVita cookie, which contains a lot of vitamins. Suddenly felt fresh - was probably missing some vitamins or something.

A few days ago in the dreams, I remember visiting dad's room early in the morning, to check if he was still sleeping. Didn't have the body with me.

Last night in a dream I saw a black cat that I think I knew from somewhere. Stroke the cat and noticed that its reaction was a bit weird - for a second, it panicked but then recognized me. As if it were asleep or something, unaware of my presence before I touched it. We communicated via telepathy.

A pre-dream "chest" exercise popped up a couple of days ago. In my mind, a bottomless (or with a portal on its bottom) chest appeared. Underneath the chest, there was an infinitude of space. The lid, however, always fell shut and it took a considerable amount of effort to keep it open.

No comments:

Post a Comment