Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, August 13, 2017

Insignificant

A summary of insignificant events.

Sauna


On Thursday, there was a sauna night at work. Enjoyed 3 rounds of sauna + lake. There's a careful balance: with enough heat the experience is energizing, however, just a little too much and it drains all the energy. Hit near the balance point and became bored. Went outside, sat on the grass and enjoyed the sunset for an hour or two. Noticed that while there were some mosquitoes flying around me, they did not land for a bite. Occasionally other people came to ask what was up. They left soon due to all the mosquitoes and due to it being chilly outside.

Registered on a car that was about to leave. We ended up watching the stars, and instead of leaving we turned the car around and visited the large telescope instead. A very nice night.

Almost no sleep that night. Throughout the night, I simulated a work project that will start soon. The project did not finish well. Rewound and started again, changing some parameters. The project crashed again. Crashed for tens or hundreds of times before I woke up. In my mind I gave up on the project in the morning.

Next nights


Short sleep with an odd dream (too much Baldur's Gate, probably). There was someone in one of those old stone cellars. The roof was about to collapse, so I kept it from falling and started repairing the wooden beams that held it up. Managed to fix things, which caused a change in the dream. An old treasure chest popped up, with an entity that described the reward. "Most people either take the money or the book (wisdom)," the entity said. Figured that my closet was running out of pants, I opted for pants. The entity pointed out that there were two kinds of pants in the chest. Took the beginner's pants of levitation, since I was not interested in becoming overwhelmed with power. Noticed that in addition to being weightless, the pants were alive - a thought-form.

Thought-police

Confirmed for myself that dogs often act as thought police. While I had suspected that's how it works, I hadn't produced such a contrast before. Watched Split on the bus back to the hometown. Instead of walking, decided to take another bus home. A lady with a dog came to the bus. My thoughts were neutral for the 15+ minutes or so. Both of us left the bus at the same bus stop. I simply walked past the dog and at about 30 m from the dog, I produced a dangerous thought. The dog started barking at that exact moment, and kept barking in my direction even after I had disappeared between the buildings. That's an excellent indicator with immediate feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment