Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, August 17, 2017

Upward flow

Lazy. Feel like meditating instead of working after the official workhours.

Yesterday morning I focused on the upward flow of psi as well as the feeling of weightlessness. Felt energized. Leaped over a construction tape. Surprised myself with how easily I rose over the tape. Once I hit the ground on the other side, it dawned on me that I had a heavy backpack. Did not crash but the landing was not that smooth. At work, a colleague commented that I looked at least 5 years younger.

It seems that regular focus on an upward flow of psi is important. Pranayama also seems to be much more effective with a visualization of the upward flow.

Today I felt the opposite. A lot of rain, even though according to the weather report and weather radar it should've been clear.

Two different days, two different job offers with opposite auras.

Apparently there has been a terrorist van attack again. It's not very polite to run over people. Mom is in Barcelona, I think. I have the feeling that she's fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment