Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Weird grandma

Sports

Sweet. All muscles aching from the active holiday last weekend. Moved rocks and dug pits indoors. Found some "ancient" artifacts from there. By ancient artifacts, I mean a couple of springs, beer cans and grandma's old grade sheet from school.

Also got stung by a bee under the right eye so that it swelled a bit. Enough for it to be slightly uncomfortable but not enough for people to notice it easily.

Grandma


Enjoyed a discussion with grandma on her 85th birthday. She had become convinced that the most recent family member is a reincarnation of my passed uncle. Having witnessed uncle's perks as a toddler, grandma just couldn't ignore all the similarities. I think sister was the first to notify me about the reincarnation (clickbait).

With all the secret talks with grandma about these things, it's starting to feel like becoming a village shaman or somesuch (with the knowledge passed on). Grandma knows a lot about herbs and different recipes for potions and ointments.

Wished for her to live beyond 120 years, only to realize that I need to do that myself. In any case, I do hope she'll focus more on her own health from now on as well. She's been always healing others without thinking about her own well-being. She said she had two quests left: helping me get rid of my blemishes, and chatting with uncle's reincarnate once he's able to speak again. I would think grandma were bonkers, if I were not at least as weird as her.

Actually, this reminds me that while she described how her son and her husband's mom both appeared at her bed one night. That night grandma asked her son to leave and take the old lady with him. In any case, I think I have seen my grandpa's mother in the hypnagogic state. At least, grandma's description of her matches the images very well. One mystery solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment