Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Books


One night I stared at the ceiling with my eyes open, and observed the golden waves expanding from the left hemisphere and contracting into the right hemisphere.

Today morning I saw pictures in my chest (in my mind's eye), and realized the meaning of yet another saying in the local language. Literal translation (not really making a lot of sense) would be: to take something into a thing of the heart. Released the things.

Today I encountered the sensation of bindu flowing in the left hemisphere.

Happened into a department store where a lady was selling books. "Kids books," I thought .. but then spotted an Igor Volke's ufology book. Bought it. Was about to leave and spotted Graham Nicholls' book on Navigating the OBE. Awsum. Bought that as well.

One morning I felt pretty lightweight and floaty. In general, a lot of dreams with flying. Also a dream where I met Hyena again.

Dream: Hyena

In the capital. Was about to walk past a bus stop when I saw Hyena coming from there. I would have ignored him if he hadn't stopped and greeted me. He seemed quite a bit happier than the last time I saw him. We had a long chat about who-knows-what. Somehow it's the details of long in-dream discussions that I've often forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment