Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, October 30, 2017

Dream: Shielding

Background

Posted this on the forum yesterday:
Related to the Otherlife movie, which reminded me of some old dreams from perhaps 10 years ago or so.
All of them had a "dungeon master" presence or some kind of a being that had designed the dream and observed my behaviour. The dreams were always designed to keep me preoccupied with something for a specific amount of time (until the alarm, typically). Some examples of what they tried:
  • Taking my own memories of places, other people and trying to create drama in there. Their representations of the places and people were always off, though.
  • Taking my memory of a place, and putting something in there that would catch my attention. For example, a piece of electronics or some kind of schematics or something. These guys did not know electronics nor could they draw schematics. They also tried with mystical-looking languages but rushed and also messed up with those.
  • Suppressing my memories and stuffing me into a cell, smirking to see if I can find my way out.
  • Replacing my memories with fake ones, confronting me and pointing out that I've done something bad. They then observed the internal conflict, hoping that I would take the bait.
These guys were pretty pissed at me because of how complicated I made their task. At least, that's what their emotions betrayed. They always had to come up with new dreams in order to avoid me waking up because it was their job. One night I woke up with the body still half-asleep and caught someone whispering things to the subconscious mind. Haven't had anything of the sort ever since.

Except for a bit different case, perhaps. Woke in a pretty dark realm with memories replaced. Lived in a wooden building and the townsfolk had figured out I was a witch or something, and came with pitchforks and torches and stuff. Created a chain of portals, each one to as bright a realm as I could imagine. About 30 portals later, I could remember that I had simply gone to bed and fallen asleep.

Has anyone else had similar dreams?

Shielding

Went to bed, visualizing myself in a warm pool of psi. Woke in some kind of a room with red walls. Sensed the intent of a psychic attack. Drew shields and maintained focus for until the focus of the attacker waned. Woke up and checked time. It was about 3 AM, I think. Fell asleep again and experienced very bright and vivid dreams up until the morning. Flew around a lot, had fun discussions with people and stuff. Each time I woke up, I saw the grid of light overlay. Even though I hadn't slept much, I felt pretty refreshed.

Varia


Minor precognition. Thought of taking headphones and listening to music while on the bus but felt like another colleague was going to take the bus. Enjoyed a nice discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment