Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Compassion to LV

Had the nagging suspicion that I had forgotten the most important thing I wanted to post.

Last night before bed I watched some of the Las Vegas shooting videos that I had wanted to check a while ago. Watched the videos and spread love and compassion to the people at the concert. In addition, visualized a shield that bounced off bullets. There's no way to verify if the shield worked or not. However, something interesting happened with the visualization of love and compassion. Literally felt it flowing. At first it drained the chest from the warm psi, then experienced some tingling on the edges of the drained region, after which the production of this energy was increased. Haven't felt that before. Not sure if it was the emotional reaction or simply lack of psi that enabled this sensation.

Grandpa's funeral on Friday. Rescheduled all meetings at work. Then asked a cousin for transportation. He said he would most likely go on Wednesday evening or Thursday morning. Since I had just scheduled all meetings for Wednesday and Thursday, I said I would probably take a bus on Thursday evening. About 10 min later, he says that the plans have changed. He will go on Thursday evening because on Wednesday and Thursday he has some important meetings at work. I'm humbled.

No comments:

Post a Comment