Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Letter sealed with wax

To make up for the missing post related to grandpa, here's the dream that I had a month or two ago:

Dream: Sealed

Was in some kind of a small library room where grandpa said he was leaving.

I knew that for years he had contemplated on whether or not to write a book on his past. He always stopped writing, thinking that these are the horrors of the past, and nobody needs to re-experience them.

The next moment I was holding a wax sealed letter, really sad (crying) and disappointed. Instead of opening it, I folded the letter and poured it over with wax. Ended up with a wax cube that had the letter buried deep inside somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment