Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, October 15, 2017

Funeral

Several wondrous synchronicities, manifestations. Got lucky with ferries and their timing, especially because there was going to be a racing event on the island during the weekend. We had a workshop, and it later turned out that we only got the room because the lady at the reception had made a mistake.

In general, I remember noticing from within the dreams that the dreams are gradually falling apart. The light shines through the dreams quite bright, and there are less and less dreams of being entangled to something.

There was also a dream where I taught lucid dreaming to another dreamer. An inspiring sentence. Forgot what it was, though.

A cousin had trouble with forgetting things. His dad suggested him to practice mnemotechnics. Described a few methods to him.

Dream: Jing leaking into dream body


After purposefully leaking jing each week, managed to get the body cleansed enough. Skipped it for a couple of weeks. Suddenly had a dream where I was leaking it bad. Became sick and it was coming from everywhere. Barely made my way to the toilet to sit it through. It was dripping from all around the body like sweat. As the drops reached the floor, they vaporised and dissipated like smoke from an incense stick.

It would have been easy to turn it into a pleasurable dream. I didn't want it to, because it was a karmic trace that I had to just endure in order to overcome it.

Dream: Group of physics olympiad participants

It was rather dark (a night, after all), and I went through a narrow corridor. There were a handful of physics olympiad finalists in the corridor, for whatever reason. Passed them.

Dream: Puddle


A very bright and beautiful scene. I'm walking across a swamp-like landscape with a lot of stuff (cameras, laptops, etc.). Tried to hop over the small puddle but the puddle became a pond and ::plop:: I dropped in the water with all of my stuff. Stepped out of the pond and looked at my feet. Everything normal, except that in the water some kind of a life form had gotten stuck to my left leg. It was curled up like a spiral shell. As I tried to remove it, it spread its tentacles out of the leg and did not want to come out. Tried extracting it 3 times and then aborted the dream.

Dream: Late


Second day with a wake-up alarm at around 5 or 6 AM. Before the alarm though, I had a bright and beautiful dream of a sunrise where I checked the time. It was 11, next time I checked, it was 12 AM. With about 5 hours of driving, there would've been no way I would've made it to the workshop anymore. So, I was no longer too stressed about it.

Dream: Direct virtual reality


Dark (night). A friend had subconsciously painted a picture of how they imagined the future of virtual reality. Looked at it and used the chance to figure out a few good ideas for products. Products that would define the future of virtual reality when the technology has advanced far enough. Got a bunch of good ideas, none of which survived the wake-up transition.

This dream was triggered by the discussion that we had in the car the previous day. Discussion about the post-death existence and partial reincarnation of the next generations in the digital environment. Serial Experiments Lain irl, basically. Seems almost inevitable, tbh.

Discussions with skeptics


In the past few days, I've happened to chat on OBE, pk and related subjects with skeptical people. Last week books happened thanks to such a chat with someone.

This week, a chat started from books. During the chat, the two of us discussing things were about to cross the road a bit too late. I decided to stop on the island in the middle. He decided to run across the road. I wanted to chat, so I thought I would rather prefer that he stayed on the island. He had already gone past me and wasn't looking back. Then suddenly some crazy dude ran past him, yelling really loud and crossing the road under the red light. The friend (or colleague, or student .. or however he should be called) froze and stepped back onto the island so I could continue talking.

Since they were skeptical about everything not normal, I hope I managed to convey at least a few ideas that they could find useful in some way.

Selling the idea of meditation and concentration

Sister loves selling. So why shouldn't I enjoy it too?

I think I managed to sell meditation and concentration practice to a few cousins. Last time I tried it, they were just a few years old and it did not work out. Back then they could not sit down for more than a couple of seconds. This time was very different, though. Had a walk and a chat with one of them, then soon there was one more listening in, then four, then six or seven following me.

Some observations from the funeral


Grandma, father, aunts and uncle were quite heartbroken. I liked that none of them were too pathetic about it, though. Just needed some patience and forgiveness to cope with them. A couple of questions about politics and conspiracies were enough to get father's and uncle's eyes gleaming again. Poured aunt over with books from home. Oh, a book for father as well. Grandma was happy that I had managed to reduce the blemish infestation on my face.

Almost half of the grave had been a multi-tonne granite rock, which they had dragged into the graveyard wall. The rest of the soil was clay-like soft rock (precursor to limestone). This was quite different from the soil just a couple of meters away (uncle's grave).

Again, during the preparations and priest farewell speech wind picked up a lot. Once lowered into the grave and everyone had poured their farewell sand into the grave, the weather became silent. The graveyard is so close to the sea that a silent weather is very rare. Clouds broke apart and clear sky came out.

The moment I stepped out of the church, there was an exceptionally strong gust of wind and I saw grandpa right in front of me for a split-second. Might have even walked through him.

Serious respect towards the family priest. He's really cool. Although he has exceptionally good improvisation skills, speaking about grandpa was difficult to him. He simply didn't know grandpa all that well personally. I realized how difficult a priest's job really is.

A cousin told his Mom he considers becoming a priest because he wants a hooded coat like that. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment