Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, December 18, 2012

700 A beautiful mix

Thanks to all of you, you helped me realize something important.. =)

Ate some carrots with dip sauce yesterday evening. Somehow, raw vegetables seem to ease the flow of psi. Less blockages and trapped psi. On the other hand, it doesn't fill the stomach.

Watched Dragon Ball Z and went to bed, energized and full of excitement.

Before bed, performed some physical movements by moving psi along. Then meditated for a few minutes.

Occasionally I felt or saw something interesting inside. Sometimes, for less than a split-second, there would be a field with a color, smell, taste and feeling of my favorite. Wanted to grab it, to focus the mind on it, but it disappeared too quickly.

Laid down in the bed, trying to keep the attitude of being gentle towards the bed and everything around me. This time I did not attempt to push away any violent or arrogant thoughts or feelings in relation to power. I let them be there, just trying to be gentle at the same time.

Before, I had had the habit to feel these two being mutually exclusive. Had considered it difficult to maintain the gentleness and caring attitude while feeling powerful enough to accidentally destroy it. So far I had almost always suppressed one of these, then a while later I've suppressed the other one and so on.. always feeling there's something missing.

Yesterday it happened that the two ingredients got mixed evenly, making a light-blue liquid that felt like just the thing I've been longing for since birth. This mix had the true feeling of the 'I' for me. This is what I've wanted to be, what I've wanted to feel like. Suddenly, a lot of stuff clicked together from experiences, habits, favorite properties on stuff, astrology, zodiacs.

This liquid had the Kundalini flow into the rest of the body. A high pressure on all the channels, but it still stayed within the physical limits.

Experienced multiple moments, when it became uncomfortable to breathe. Felt what would happen if I stopped breathing .. an explosion. At first I tried to keep it down. At some moment, I grabbed the feeling of this balanced mix, kept the breath and took the ride, trying to maintain the balance for as long as I could.

After just a few seconds of holding the breath, the light blue mix reached a critical mass of sorts, causing a white explosion of inner light. A great state of bliss appeared everywhere. This immense feeling of pleasure caused a waking OBE. This lasted for about 10 seconds or something. From there I also felt a way to leave for the spiritual world. Decided not to go there yet.

Realized that the chain of chakras that's all over the web nowadays .. it's probably just half of it, much like what Nassim Haramein found out on the geometry of the universe. I guess each chakra should have its counterpart on the other side of the body. This would seem to fit together with the principles of Yin and Yang, or a male and female union.

1 comment: