Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, June 7, 2014

Focus on the inner light

Sensitive lab tests are not my cup of tea. It's tough to exclude the experimenter from the test. The test setup was such that the DUT was hanging on a string, between Helmholtz coils. Something hanging on a string seems like psi-wheel for my mind. Tried to avoid eye contact with DUT during sensitive moments. However, yesterday it still happened that semi-subconsciously I jerked the DUT. There were some other mind-boggling effects that ruined yesterday's tests. Didn't encounter these effects during the previous tests. Ah, actually, a few days ago there was another problem .. one of the sensors went berserk in a way that I haven't witnessed during the 1+ year of testing with them.

Took a nap today and did something unusual. I've often looked inside myself and seen a light in there. So far I have just treated it as a part of hypnagogic imagery and ignored it. I saw a faint pattern of lights on top of the head. As I focused on it, it sort of grabbed my attention. I was amazed at how easy it was to maintain a blank mind with focus - it was effortless. Within seconds, I felt myself slipping into a deeper state of consciousness. Though, a reflex re-focused me onto the surface again. Still, it had a great effect on both the mind as well as the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment