Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, June 27, 2014

To Chaouen

Took a nap during the day. Saw very detailed landscapes and buildings during the hypnagogic stage. I was amazed at the vividness and clarity of the pictures. Someone closed a door, the sound of which caused the picture to shimmer in a way that reminded me of the CRT degauss procedure.

Went to Chaouen in Morocco. A beautiful place with a lot of merchants addicted to money like bees to sugar syrup. The food is really good, by the way. While enjoying some salmons and tea, a lot of bees appeared. The bees crawled into the tea. Tried to shoo them away a couple of times, which only made matters worse, because they fell into the tea. Got stung by a bee that was chilling on a chair arm pad. Offered salmon leftovers to a one-eyed kitten, after which I quickly developed empathy with the land, people, plants and animals.

Went to enjoy a few snacks and Moroccan tea at a nice and quiet restaurant at night. Although I haven't seen anyone else do it, I found the tea to be the most refreshing when I ate some mint from the glass. Anyway, there was a fly roaming around. Decided to practice some pk on the candle lighting the table. Focused on the flame .. the fly shot straight into the flame, dropped into the molten candle wax and died. Right - had forgotten that bugs are attracted to high psi density. Told about it to Mom and added that animals are also
attracted to high psi density .. meow, two cats appeared. One of them sat next to my chair and started staring at me (stared at me for at least a minute).

Couldn't sleep very well - was at a new place. Also, due to having been sitting in the car for almost the whole day, the digestive system was running on neutral gear (working very slowly).



Saw images of the sea reflecting golden-white light in the hypnagogic state. There were several dreams, all of which had the following in common: two close to identical realms. I was at the town (which was empty so early in the morning) on the lower realm and a colleague wandering around in the higher realm asked if there were any toilets around. Took the stairs to the higher realm, walked around and realized that although the two realms were supposed to be close to identical, there were no toilets in the higher one. I don't know what the dream
means but toilet is one of the most powerful symbols in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment