Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, June 24, 2014

In Ceuta



Ceuta connects a lot of different religions: Christian, Hindu, Jewish, Muslim. Visited a Hindu temple today.

In the evening we ate a lot of different exotic foods. Had second thoughts about an octopus salad before I realized that the octopus didn't mind me eating it. Well .. at least, it no longer did.

I had mentioned to Luis that I have a habit so that tension forms in the body when I'm in stress. Also that for me, stress is often caused by situations where I'm being blamed for something that I don't consider my responsibility. Something along the lines of: several attempts to direct the attention of a group to something that I think is going in the wrong direction .. the group doesn't listen .. next day some other people blame me because they see that the group is going in the wrong direction (they treat me as the whole group).

That night I had a gray-ish dream (inner light obstructed by clouds) where I possessed a lot of different people with a lot of different problems. Since I was in the bodies of a lot of different people at the same time, I had to take responsibility for everything that any single person was responsible for. Had to endure all the consequences because I was responsible - I had made those mistakes (the different people were just different aspects of me).

1 comment:

  1. Remembered that the second morning in Ceuta I heard seagulls shouting "Hola!" and then giggling.
    They did it 3 times and then flew away.

    ReplyDelete