Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, June 23, 2014

To Ceuta

Two flights: Tallinn->Helsinki, Helsinki->Malaga. Enjoyed both, but liked Tallinn->Helsinki a bit more because of the view. Also, the plane was smaller and accelerated faster. The flight inspired me to practice levitation again.

Looked out of the window a lot, which strained the eyes, the neck and the right side of the body. Noticed the following:
  • started seeing the crosshair of shadows at the center of the field of view;
  • bright flashes of light, from the ground mostly;
  • a few sudden movements in the cloud cover.
Tried cloud-bursting but it didn't seem to have worked, neither did cloud-shaping nor cloud-forming.

Sat next to a Finnish family and waitresses addressed me in Finnish. I don't know Finnish.

Slightly before arrival, I started feeling mother's presence on the ground. Though, I guess at that time the plane was still a hundred kilometres away from the destination.

Mom and Luis Carlos (a Hatha yoga teacher) said I probably brought Estonian summer with me because it used to be warmer and more sunny before I arrived. In Estonia, they are celebrating St. John's day (also known as Midsummer Night), which is often accompanied by rainy, windy (or even snowy weather).


Spent a night in Marbella, traveled further and took a ferry to Ceuta. Half-way to Ceuta, the rain clouds lagged behind. Yay, saw dolphins swim past the ferry. However, I was a bit too slow in deploying my camera so I didn't manage to record it.

One thing that caught my attention from the first day in Spain .. psi felt different. It felt as if the ground was slightly wobbling beneath the feet. The air felt fresh and smelled of flowers, the ground felt incredibly soft as well. Whenever I relaxed, I felt the healing vibrations right away. Healing feels effortless around here.

Can't understand Spanish, though. Luckily, Luis is also an English teacher.

Found the book "The Eye of the I - from which nothing is hidden" by David R. Hawkins and I was fascinated. The author is very precise in sentences and terminology while describing the spiritual stuff that is very difficult to put into words. Seems to be a very good book.

An off-topic attempt at photographing a seagull at night. It didn't work too well, due to my shaky hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment