Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, June 30, 2014

To Aracena

Yesterday I visualized the conversion of bee poison into something harmless. Today the left hand was no longer bloated.

Yesterday I skipped breakfast and ate lunch late. Didn't feel hunger .. metabolism had become very slow. Had a wet dream today morning, which sped up the metabolism again.

Visited the caves in Aracena. The caves left me speechless. Imagined how much more awesome the experience would be if I were able to levitate around in there (could look at the various formations, lakes from all around). In the museum, I stared at the various minerals for hours.

Went to a castle at the top of the mountain, where Mom showed me the location where she likes to meditate.

There was a girl with a crown of flowers on her head. I thought (just a feeling, not a fully formed thought) it looked pretty. Luis said the same thing to his friend in spanish. His friend told the girl that I had said it (miscommunication?). Ah well..

Also, when we entered the village, we heard a church bell ringing. I didn't recognize the bell at first, because it sounded as if someone was hitting a frying pan with a wooden stick. When I saw a man ringing the church bell, I said that I would've expected a better sound from the church bell - that it sounded similar to hitting a pan or a pot. Mom and Luis had thought exactly the same thing - they also hadn't heard the church bell ringing in such a way before.


In Aracena, I slept in the living-room. There was an Om symbol on the door, 1/3 of the room was converted into a meditation place with statues and candles. Above my bed there was a lamp globe, which caught my attention. Somehow, it felt dark, induced mild fear and yet it felt so familiar. Practised trataka on it for some time. By the looks, it reminded me of a rocket engine nozzle or something. No idea why it made me feel that way. Asked Luis Carlos about the globe. He said it was from India and about as old as I was. He wanted to replace it with a new one from Kenya, so he gave it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment