Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, June 5, 2014

Vine swinging


From a couple of nights ago, I remember a dream. I was at the summerhouse. There were really tall trees around the place and there was a thick vine hanging from one of the trees. Grabbed the end of the vine, with the intention to enjoy swinging over building roofs. Though, soon I realized that instead of swinging, I was actually flying. Swinging just didn't work in that dream.

Tried to go to sleep early last night, due to which I woke at 4 AM or something. The recent habit of sleeping 6 hours instead of 8..

Ok, thesis defended. It wasn't that bad .. got an A. Thank you all!

Interesting synchronicity events. Though, due to being nervous, I ignored some of the cues from the subconscious.

No comments:

Post a Comment