Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, June 5, 2014

Forgiven

This piece of conspiracy stuff seems to have widened my perspective a lot:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/transforusa/transformation.htm

Since reading it last weekend, the world somehow seems more as a whole. I have recognized myself in a lot of people as well as I have recognized the aspects of those people in myself. I have realized just how ignorant I used to be. Forgiving to these aspects of myself has dissolved a few clouds of confusion. Somehow I can see these aspects for what they are and I'm no longer afraid of them .. I feel compassion and empathy towards them.

All the stories about mind-control have provided a lot of inspiration and tips for designing myself. I'm amazed at how powerful human mind actually is. Inspiration usually wears out after a while .. hope to get it self-sustaining somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment