Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, August 9, 2014

Chirp-scrying

Today morning I heard grandma (she's on Saaremaa) whispering something. It sounded as if she wasn't whispering to me, she was trying not to wake me while chatting with someone else. She did mention my name and sister's. Couldn't make out anything else, though. Found it interesting, how the sound was produced by the birds chirping outside. Seems a bit similar to wind scrying.

In one of the dreams, I was at home, trying to use tap water for something. There was a strange tap - thought father had replaced the previous one or something. When I opened the tap, it didn't close anymore. Couldn't leave it open like that, because we wouldn't be able to afford it. I put some effort into figuring out a way to close it. Found a work-around. Then father came in, opened the tap and also couldn't close it. Explained the work-around to him as well.

When I woke up, I recognized the symbolism again (non-closeable water tap is probably an energy leak). Not sure if it was a good idea to learn to close the tap or not. Perhaps should have overcome the desire to do that? Let's see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment