Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Afraid of mediumship

A clone of my post on iMm0rTa1's blog:


That's one of my fears. Found it just yesterday. I'm afraid of mediumship.
When I really enjoy doing something (and doing it well), I can often tell that it's not me doing it. It's someone else doing it through me. So, somewhat subconsciously I'm afraid of doing well and enjoying it - I become alienated by myself (can't recognize myself).

Although in theory I have accepted the ideology of sharing one body with a whole bunch of people, I haven't fully accepted it.


Two nights ago, I leaked psi again. Last night I saw someone in the dream, whom I hadn't seen before.

Yesterday I felt someone non-physical move into my body from my left.

Anyway, about this mediumship. I guess I understand why the (_the_, because she's the only one I've had the chance to meet) medium girl from India was afraid of channelling. I am too, I didn't even realize that before.

A couple of days ago, father shared this:
http://earthweareone.com/what-a-shaman-sees-in-a-mental-hospital/

No comments:

Post a Comment