Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, August 31, 2014

Inception

Reading the newspapers yesterday increased my stress a little. Although previously I have seen dreams that WWIII won't happen, the situation seems awfully close to it right now.

I guess I was in the half-dream state, debugging or optimizing something about the body when I noticed that someone was coming. I thought I heard the clicking of high heels on the floor. Realized it must be the clock ticking. However, someone uninvited was still coming towards me. I couldn't see them, I couldn't hear them. This induced a slight fear. Then suddenly I dropped unconscious and had a dream with a lot of symbols.

Woke up in sweat when Mom returned home at night. It took me some time to trace back and remember the details in the dream. Not sure I remember all of it. When I went back to sleep, the dream did not continue and no more sweat was produced.

I was walking around with uncle (the youngest one who first taught me meditation). I was happy, sun was shining and nothing could touch my happiness. We arrived at a stream (the river had almost dried up). On this side of the river, two older asian women were washing potatoes for food. On the far side of the stream, there were people in white biohazard suits dropping dead bodies in there.

From there on, we went uphill. On the hillside, the ground looked worn out. There were spots of grass here and there, separated with dark cracks that looked like burn marks or something. Uncle looked very concerned. Arrived on a plateau. Stepped on a piece of glass and broke it. The ground was covered in
broken gas mask parts. However, most of the gas mask parts were made of glass (which are usually made of steel or rubber).

We arrived on uncle's tenting spot. I walked a circle around the place and entered from the side so that I caught someone who was looting around, sneaking in to attack uncle. A siren (creature from mythology), who was very upset because of some sort of issues with Germany. The dream ended.

Not sure if it's from the dream or before that, but there's the symbol of a wooden skull in dark dirt (or ashes) that I also found from my mind.

Also, somewhere between the dreams I saw an image of an art exhibition. There was a large canvas with a large monochrome eye that had a polluted-green waterfall from the pupil.

Now that's a lot of symbols to figure out.

No comments:

Post a Comment