Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Feeling the biofield

Another day of satellite firmware upload till early morning. Woke up early as well. So, felt pretty tired. Managed to get around it with strong focus on work, which allowed me to switch off some of the senses.

Tried to focus past the stress that was produced when some of the initial tests did not seem very promising. Strong focus helped.

A colleague became fascinated by flying a plane (another colleague is a pilot). I'll try to use it as leverage to boost my inspiration and motivation for learning to levitate and fly without a plane.

At home, I tried to meditate, which didn't work out too well. On the other hand, I acquired the sensation of the biofield again. Took a nap while I was deforming the biofield. Despite being tired, I remained more-or-less conscious throughout the nap.


Right, yesterday I watched The Alien Agenda - Simon Parkes, New Horizons 2014:
Thanks to Hyena for sharing it. It really did answer a lot of questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment