Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, August 2, 2014

Cow with an aching stomach

A lot of chat with sister. Saw into her yesterday (empathy, telepathy). Finally understood one of the ideas behind her business plans and found it ingenious.

Had an interesting dream last night:

I was near the summerhouse with a friend. Not sure what we were doing there, but I remember that we were in a happy mood. Then one of the cows from the pasture started moaning with a really depressive sound. Didn't know what to do or what was wrong. Started walking towards the cow.

Another cow came back from the pasture. This cow was special because it could speak to humans and worked as a link between the cows and humans. It told us that the cow had an aching stomach and that he/she/it would take an apple for the cow with stomach problems.

My logic contradicted with that. The apple was half-ripe and it was from a sweet apple tree. To me it seemed that this would only cause gas and would make stomach problems worse. However, I also remembered that previously I have ignored what was suggested by the cow and acted from logic. My logic has usually made matters worse. The thing is that these cows would step aside if I were to do something myself. They were there for the default operations as well as for providing me with info.

So, I said to the cow: "sure, go ahead." The cow ran back to the herd. Cow moaning stopped. The cow who could speak to humans, shouted some parameter values (acronymes and mysterious units). Someone else shouted back: "Good job! That's well within the norms."

I was amazed and yet it seemed logical that cows can solve their own problems the best. My logic doesn't have to apply there.


I suspect that for me, a cow symbolizes a being from the non-physical planes. The cow who could speak to humans probably symbolized a translation layer between the physical and non-physical planes.

A lot of chat with sister again.

Edit: Remembered that at night I heard dad cough in his room (next to mine). Uhm .. and in the morning I realized that he was still on Saaremaa. Either I was still half-dreaming or dad was also sleep-teleporting.

No comments:

Post a Comment