Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The bee lesson

Pretty fascinated about the Bible of the Undead. Loving all the experiences that the author shared. Also, the tips are good .. although some of them contain highlighted details that are not really important IMHO.

After some straining concentration practice last week and during the weekend, I let my mind free so that it can become unconscious in the dreams.

At work, we sought bugs in a cobweb of math and temporary variables. Paid attention to the subtle feelings about the lines of code, which helped a lot.

Before leaving, another worker switched the lights off. I thought: "Convenient .. don't have to switch them off afterwards." He then switched them back on, looked at me, struggling to remember my name. He then asked me if I'll switch the lights off myself. I agreed. He waved goodbye and left the room. Less than a minute later, the lights switched off on their own. There's a fancy touch-screen control panel for these lights. I suspected there might be some sort of a mode with timeout or something.

Walked towards home with a colleague. Noticed that wind picked up and there were clouds around. Later when it started to rain, I unpacked a raincoat from my backpack and put it on. Right after I had done that, I noticed that there was a bee on the raincoat, right at my heart. It hold on strongly while looking at my face. The rain, the wind didn't affect it. I was already approaching home and found that I was afraid the bee wouldn't fly away before I reached the apartment block. So I stopped near some trees and bushes and looked at what the bee had in mind. Now that I had stopped moving, it started climbing around, drinking water droplets. Realized that deep down, I had a little bit of fear and hatred for this little creature. That's where some dark thoughts emerged. Practised forgiving myself, practised feeling unconditional love towards the bee as it moved towards my right hand. Something changed in the flow of psi on the hand. Suddenly I became attuned to the bee and I experienced a spontaneous telepathic message: "Fly away". The bee turned around and flew away. Realized the reason for the bee and I cheered up. I wondered if my previous experiences with the butterflies had been for the same reason - and I had just ignored it arrogantly.

Continued on my way home and saw mother and sister open the external door. They had come from the shop. Nice timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment