Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, August 17, 2014

Guru yoga

For a few times now, I've managed to remain conscious through-out my naps.

Today my mind suddenly went blank and I recognized the guru in me. Started practising guru yoga (visualizing myself as the guru and maintaining focus on it). While at it, I had several flashbacks of meditating on the snow somewhere in the mountains.

1 comment:

  1. For a moment, it seemed as if I was actually there in the mountains, meditating .. and that this whole life has been just a dream. As if this dream unfolds in the moment when my concentration faded for a second. A very realistic flashback. Very similar to The Tulpa shortfilm.

    ReplyDelete