Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, August 30, 2014

Symbols

Edit: Going to Italy for 3 weeks, starting from tomorrow.

Joined Mark Mauvais' forum a couple of days ago and started posting: http://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/

Yesterday and today I have learned a lot. A lot of thanks to whoever taught me.

Practised some pk on Thursday evening. Felt rather tired the next day. Synchronicity and timing led me to the cheapest bus ticket to Tallinn yesterday evening. Took a seat. A Russian girl took a seat on the row in front of me. She had poured _a_lot_ of parfume and called to at least 10 different numbers. Enjoyed the sunset, while trying to acquire the feeling of the ground, the trees, the sky. Read her and found how happy I was with my life. She put a lot of effort into escaping the pretty sunset and blank mind. That's why she called so many people and chatted until the sunset was over. Also, she put a lot of effort into her looks and image because deep down she was feeling very insecure. Very strong fear of people not accepting her. Felt sorry for her.

Had chaotic dreams last night. Probably echoes of a dream that I had on Wednesday or something. However, after waking up and falling asleep for a couple of times, suddenly something changed. Someone observed my chaos and said "Don't!" He then said something which I already know anyway. However, this raised my awareness. Some symbolism followed, about me having taken some candy with me, only to realize that there were even more candy here. In any case, I didn't actually want to eat the candy, I just felt I had to.

Woke up. Read the newspaper while grandpa was listening to the radio. Read an article about symbols and their role in the society. The guy speaking on the radio made an abrupt change in the way he sentenced things, so that he could stuff in the word "symbolism". After that 1 strange sentence, which only made sense to me, he continued his talk normally. Checked the horoscope. "Pay more attention to that dream. Notice the symbols."

=D I rarely read the newspaper but when I do, the horoscope is spot on. While eating supper and listening to a radio show on Estonian native religion, I realized something obvious about how symbols work.

Took a nap. A lot of thoughts and images flew around. Then suddenly everything went blank and a symbol appeared for a split-second. Couldn't make out the symbol but after seeing it, my mind was flooded with dark and gloomy thoughts and images. The way the mind went blank before the symbol, seemed similar to how the RF spectrum goes blank when someone clicks the Push-To-Talk (PTT) button.

The dream I had on Wednesday:

I don't want to describe it literally, since it would be rather dirty.

Anyway, I guess there was this chaos again - subtle desires out of control. One of them manifested and I found myself out of body in a room that resembled my own. There was a small framed girl sleeping in the bed. Both her body and soul were in the room, though separated. Asked the soul if I could touch the body. She said: "Do whatever you want, just make sure the body won't drop over the edge of the bed." Well, I started leaking at some moment. Put forth a lot of effort to overcome the desires, pop back into my body and stop it. I'm very sorry for being so rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment