Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, August 7, 2014

New methods

Here's what I've tried (just did without any planning) recently. As I come home from work, I walk past a beach. For the past 3 or 4 days, I've bought ice cream, eaten it, then sat down between some random trees and practised concentration in the full lotus pose. It has not occurred to me before that I could integrate something this simple into my daily schedule. However, since I often have a random schedule anyway, so nobody would even notice that I'm away. The same with myself - it's on the way home and I don't mind spending 30 minutes there. Also, it inspires other people at the beach to put more attention on their spiritual development as well.

Today I found another useful habit. As I was walking to the meeting-spot for transport to work, I tried to keep my mind focused on the crown. Each time I found it had drifted away to random thoughts or emotions, I thought to myself: "How strong is your will to learn to fly? Show me the strength of your will by focusing it all (pure focus, without any emotions, desires or intentions - not even levitation) on the crown right now." This motivated me to practice concentration while on my way.

On my way back home, I practised concentration at the beach again. Thanks to the self-motivation method, I had managed to improve the quality of concentration remarkably. Saw light at the crown. Focusing on it made me feel dizzy and eventually a bit sick, so I stopped. It took me a minute to gather the senses again.

About a week ago my heart chakra was rather open. Now I've developed some tension again, which somewhat blocks the flow of psi.

A few days ago I had issues with doors. Found the apartment door at home open. At work I had to show the key card like 5 times before the lab door opened. Then a corridor door locked me in, apparently for no reason. Also had to attempt to open an office door 3 times before I could open it. Haven't had such issues before nor after that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment